View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 02:23 PM
McLovin'
Offset Is Everything

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1) Sunshine is located in Clearwater, so it is definitely not a "Tampa track." People who live in the northern parts of the bay area do have at least an hour of driving depending on traffic.

2) I would feel pretty safe in saying that this post is indirectly hurting Sunshine Raceway. When someone likes you makes a post like this, import enthusiasts could, at the least, feel unwelcome or uncomfortable.

3) From the people I've met with "fast" or even "quick" imports, they are respectable, and don't really care what some guy is saying in a stupid call out on the internet, if anything, they would be turned away from it because they don't want to deal with that kind of bullshit. They're not being pussies or hiding, they just don't want to put up with immaturity on this level.

I will personally not be there for a multitude of reasons, some being those and others because I don't like drag racing. My car is slow, and I have no problem admitting it. You would probably consider me a ricer because I would rather make my daily driver look the way I want it that have unnecessary power. Different strokes for different folks, I could care less what you think, so do your self a favor and don't make a direct reply to me because, although I will most likely read, it will be to get a laugh more than anything.