View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 08:36 AM
IamSuprAwsum
Blasphemer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Went to Old Town this weekend

I took my girlfriend to old town satuday for the car show/cruise. Lots of good looking fords out there this time. Wish I had some pictures but camera still messed up. Anyways... Something of note was there was a guy out there with an old school altered wheel base falcon. Paint on the side said 532 ci. I was there when he first cranked it up to start the cruise. People scattered like a bomb just went off. It was priceless. The cam this guy had on it was monstrous. The lope sounded like it would drop down to about 10 rpm's and then when it would lope back up it sounded like it was buzzing about 1500-2000 rpms. One of the most interesting things Ive ever seen. Never saw an altered wheelbase car like that before. Oh and it was straight headers coming out from behind the front tires. LOUD! When he put it in gear he was standing on the brakes and every time the cam would lope the car would lurch forward. Really neat.

Just thought I would share the store. Ill try to get pictures of the cars next time we decide to go.