View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 09:05 PM
mighty_mouse12
MUSTANG NAZI!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/s F/t B20vtec Full Swap

here it goes tr, I have a full complete B20VTEC swap that i got in a car on a trade and got screwed with the title. It's a stock B20Z2 block with a jdm b16 head, the head is all stock except for jdm gsr cams. It has the golden eagle b20 vtec kit with the oem headgasket, and an EARL's stainless steel braded line. It has brand new ACL race bearings installed with less than 50 miles put on them.Magnetic oil drain plug. Stock DC teggy mounts all in good condition, with stock DC shift linkage, and axles. B16 EM1 tranny shifts perfect no grinds at any RPM's in any gears. jdm p30 flywheel. not sure of the clutch but it catches hard and should have lots of life left in it. It also has a knock sensor installed and the factory catch can has bean deleated. Also will come with stock B16 header, and may include the AC bracket needed to mount your single cam compressor on the B block. The motor runs fine no smoke or knocks. I am looking to get 2200 obo. NO PARTING OUT!!!! Will also trade for a clean running car, really want a B series rex or ef sedan. lmk TR name is mike pics will be up tomorrow
OLD SCHOOL EF CREW MEMBER #100

Last edited by mighty_mouse12; 03-30-2009 at 09:20 PM.