Old 02-08-2009, 04:18 PM
bam2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was a nice event. We got to go out and do some parade laps. We were behind a pace car but at a good pace.
Nice facility. I could see a wicked Auto x set up using the track and the inner paved area..

The course itself is going to be to small for a Lemons event. But Time events or an all out race with Miatas or Minis would work.

Driving classes would also work for some one that has only done Auto X events. But if you have been doing Moroso or Sebring this is quite a bit smaller. My concern was where to have a safe passing area.. There really is only one or 2 good straights to have as a safe passing area.
If you were local, I could easily see the membership thing paying off. Getting a good deal of test and tune in on your car. But at over an hour drive from Tampa, its about the same time on the road to get to Sebring.
So it would come down to a cost to driving experience decision.

The organizers were very freindly, I heard they are wanting to talk with clubs RE: getting some events planned out. Willing to work on a package deal. If our club were closer it would be something I would be looking into,

Just my 2 cents..

B