View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 05:22 PM
pdisme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Believe me, I know, the last time I ordered a CD from him it had 13 pictures on it, but they were really just four pictures, three or four pics per corner with that rapid shutter thing DSLR's do where they snap three pics in quick succession. So I actually had four pictures for $50, but each of the four had three copies with a few milliseconds between each one. pwnd

On the other hand, one time there was a Sebring event where they had this crew out of Daytona come down and they had THE setup; it was a toter home pulling a big trailer and in the trailer there were four wall-mounted Apple computer stations where you could go find pics of your car and decide if you wanted to buy the CD or prints, etc. You could see all the pics before making up your mind. But even better, somehow the guys taking the shots were linked up to the trailer wirelessly so as they took the pics they were showing up in the trailer in full resolution. It was really wild and I work with computers all day long but was still impressed. I figure the guy must have sold drugs on the side because he probably had $200k in trailer and equipment for selling $50 cd's.