View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 10:51 AM
jmugen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CS not a scam

First of all, Carsponsorships.com never was and never will be a scam. They are a legitamate sponsorship Agency. Think about this for a second do you guys really think that Universal studios would work with them on FF4, or HIN would allow them to tour with them, or would they be in IMPORT TUNER, SUPER STREET, MODIFIED MAG, PAS MAG ETC. They have some of the top companys in the industry AEM, FIDANZA, TSUNAMI, ETC. You couldnt get sponsorship through any one of these companys with out going through CS.They are the ones who went out and worked hard to make it easy for the every day person to get sponsorship, and all you have to do to get all your parts FREE is go to some local carshows and pass out flyers, so yea they have the right to charge a $89 fee. And for you guys who say "I got sponsored through my local shop and they give me money" who cares thats a local rinckedy dink shop thats not a well known manufacturer. And as for them accepting everyone thats BS, I know plenty of people that didnt get accepted. As for you guys who act like little babys and say " All I got was decales and 20% off the parts" first of all its 30%-80% of the parts and those are determined by the sponsors you'll never get pricing like that anywhere, thats straight from the manufacturer, and the reason you didnt get anything for FREE was cause you were to LAZY to go out and promote. So stop being LAZY,SMALL MINDED,IMMATURE LITTLE KIDS and go promote, you'll get your free parts.Make sure you have the evidence to prove something is a scam before you go out running your mouth.you guys sound like a bunch of little kids who didnt get thier way.GROW UP,STOP BEING LAZY, GET OVER YOUR SELF, STOP BEING WHINNING LITTLE B****'S.