View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Jap
VTEC Out

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hatch .vs. Bikes

Well on sta night before my ECU got stolen I was able to have some fun .

At a meet up spot I need to test my car as I just uploaded my new tune into the computer and wanted to make sure everything was ok before running anyone .

As I pull out I get a newer style 03-04 600 GSXR next to me . I really didn't want to race at this point but said what the hell . I hit it going around 40 in 2nd and jump a little bit as the rider tucks . Were neck and neck till around 100-110 he starts to creep a little bit ending up at my front fender when I shut down 120-130 ..

One of my friends on a Red R6 some of you may have seen then pulls up and asks for his run . We were supposed to do a dig but I dont have my tires so we do a 2nd gear roll again . Keep in mind this is a back to back race after the first one .

2nd gear he honks it off and I jump a little but spinning through 2nd , hit 3rd hazes the tires and hook stay even put it in 4th he pulls out a car or 2 then I put it in 5th and he stops pulling I have a slow creep back and he shuts down ...

I raced the yellow GSXR 600 again later in the evening with the outcome being the bike out about a car on me @ 120-130 or so . That race was done on my hit from 40

My shits slow , now that it doesn't run . It's even slower

Hondata saves lives
S300 and K-Pro tuning 813-433-3721
Crome OBD1 Editing/Chipped ECU's/Wiring/Track Setup

Prayoonto/DSS/Precision/TiAl/JE/Eagle/PPG/Supertech Equipped

Last edited by Jap; 08-12-2008 at 03:54 PM.