Thread: Zamboni's?
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 10:24 PM
GNs-r-slow
Bondsman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by S281-335
Good luck with this place. They are closed. Went there looking for dyno time and the place is closed, stopped by another shop in the same area to ask questions and that guy got the shaft from Mike too, while there a couple of Hillsbrough detectives stopped by looking for him. Mike has current warrants out for him and his wife has an arrest record for identy theft from last May. Heard they split for Tenn.

Beware!
Not sure where you got this info, but I just run warrants and nothing came back. I can call warrants in the morning to see whats in the system. HCSO doent make warrants public knowledge for at least 2 weeks, and that depends on the sevarity of the crime that the warrants were issued for.

I've been to thier shop several times including a few dyno days / car shows and many new cars there that Mike modded. I dont mean a few dollars either, they had sent thousands in mods. I've never heard anything but positive from thier customers that I spoke to. If there IS any truth to the warrants, I can promise there is more to the story. I.E> if you have ever owned a credit card machine you understand what Im saying. A shady customer that wants a refund for work / parts rendered and you (shop / card terminal owner) has a problem to deal with.

Everything in thier shop was new and it was very clean. They took pride in the appearence of the shop. I'll definately do some checking into.

I'm not defending noone, I dont know them on a personal level, just what Ive seen not heard.