View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 10:43 PM
Scott90
Ecotec y0!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I want gas prices to go up!

I do, this isnt even a joke. Im sick of everyday driving and having to worry about others just driving where they want, merging into my lane, cutting me off, riding my ass, all that kind of bull shit plus some. Not that im the worlds perfect driver, but I will be driving down the road, my head will tell me their just going to get in front of me, and what ya know, they cut me off... so i was thinking, so many people keep bitching about gas and how they say if it ever get to 5 dollars they will stop driving, good! i hope it goes above and beyond that. the less people driving the better i think, gas prices is the least of my worries, i drive a car that gets about 35mpg every tank, so i hope prices rise, more people stop driving, and I can just cruise. lol. /end rant.

***this thread was made do to the fuckin cunt who rode my ass after i break check the bitch three times, and still didnt get the hint.