Thread: Wrecks
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 10:27 AM
BigBrooklyn83
motoring around...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lmao nice, home boy hooked you up! ok heres my story...

i was heading north on 49th street in pinellas park, i was in the center lane doing about 50 mph and i had my music up(our lady peace was playin), and it had been raining all morning and some after noon and stopped probably about an hour before.. well im driving and i heard what sounded like tires losing traction, you know that sound on wet pavement.. well i look around to make sure it wasn't near me because i was in the middle lane, well i look back in front of me and its a red light and im headed for a early 90's corolla, i didn't even get my foot off the gas it happened so quick, i went from 50mph-stop in about 3 feet.... and the bitch about it, as soon as i made contact, the light turned green... ugh.. the pics are from the body shop it was towed too in St.Pete (George n sons).. around 6500 in damage, my insurance covered 4500 of it, and i had to come out of pocket the balance immediately or it was deemed totalled.

Why didnt i let it go? because i didnt have GAP because i was never told about it from my ins company or my financial institution whom i financed the car through and i still owed 4000 on it. the body shop did a decent job, you can tell it was wrecked in the front, the headlights dont meet the bumper all the way anymore and the fenders are close to the doors and i get a rubbing on my drivers door sometimes. i do not want to sell my focus because of this accident, it saved my life, i walked away from this accident and i was able to start it up and drive it off the scene, the impact never touched the motor.

its all fun and games til someones manpon hits the floor