View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 08:07 PM
Jspec94LUDE
ROLLIN UP STANKY!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EG8
Haha look whos talking with the busted EK, atleast my hatch is pretty. You go through cars like underwear. Dont make me show you the power of the H, cause dave clearly sucked at it.
hey jordan fuck u , u would'nt want to run me in your beater in a million years u even said me and u racing would be pointless , your motor is stock my motor has more than your entire swaps worth just in the head , juice a 150 shot and u still won't run door to dooor with louie from a 40 to 140 run louie and if u can even hang i will arrange a run with my setup, better yet go run a 13.1 on street tires spinning till half track and then pick up crazy mph in the big end, on a street tune also i would rather have jason's street tune than your dyno tune even if u would do it for free , i never asked u for a tune just dyno time so i could bring my tuner and oh wait mike that drives from dunnelon , big carlos , and some people from crystal river who are coming out to get tuned oh yeah and dennis with the clean eg, face it you don't have the money to make your motor on nitrous what mine is all motor and then i spray a 125 direct port just to really embarass u u suck at h series and everything else honda we shall call u now mr stock motor I blow stuff up cause i make something called power , but this h build is still running strong 12 to1 compression and a big shot of spray , u made a single cam run 15.1 i don't car if it was a lawn mower engine 15.1 , i would be embarassed to go down the track, I beat 11 second cars on the street and rape 12 second cars , u pick up groceries, so now i go nissan and a 70a/r ball bearing turbo , soo see u soon bitches P.s. not a 240

Last edited by Jspec94LUDE; 03-29-2008 at 09:34 AM.