View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 10:55 AM
galacticmonkey
coolest dude ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Kinetik HC2400s?

I can get em.... Brand new from Kinetik. Im going to order 6 at the minimum, and the more I get, the cheaper they are. The price each will be under $215 each, and will be shipped by frieght, so shipping wont be too bad at all, and will be less per person the more we have. So if you know anyone else local around here that wants any, let me know.

I plan on ordering at the end of Feb, or March 1st. So if you want some batteries, now is the time. PM me for more info.

If you do end up wanting some, I will need the money up front... Either cash, money order, paypal, check (If it clears first), etc. Doesnt matter to me. I would get them all and go to a central location where everyone agrees on and give everyone the amount they ordered. And if for any reason this doesnt go through, everyone will be refunded 100%. If you want any refs I have a good deal on ROE, where Im a moderator. Im sure people on here can vouch for me also.

This is in this section because Im not directly selling anything, just sort of letting people know Im getting a kind of group buy in. More batteries I have, the cheaper everyone gets em for! If you need em, this is the time!

PM me if interested!