Old 11-08-2007, 04:33 PM
the727kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now your trying to twist my words against me?

You were the one that said "band pass boxes are A. cheap crap unless specifically designed for your subs with good thick plexiglass that does not leak and you also lose all frequencies below 40Hz in a Band pass box." And I said "I could build a bandpass box that would destroy fqs from 30-40hz"

And you come in with 160s... which is not "destroying notes", you were being unrealistic with that. Destroyin those notes would be hitting them strong and accurate at a decent level (140+). I am still with my statement. I am not going to enter competitions for you, infact I had a chance to be sponsored by Sundown but I turned it down as I didn't want to let Jacob down cuz I wouldn't do many competitions at all. Anyways I will build a box this weekend if I get time JUST FOR FUN and if you happen to have a show and someone has a SUV I can toss the box in I will gladly prove you wrong. And it will excel under 40hz

O and this is coming from the guy that think if you change the subs out of the box it changes the tuning FQ of the box... get real I shouldn't even be arguing with you lol.

PS: It's easy to see in your reading that you are the one trying to retract your statement, I stick by mine 100%

Alarm: Viper 5200
HU: Stock
Active Set-Up
Tweets: Image Dyamics CD1pro mini horns
Mids: Sundown Neo Pro 8s
Amp: Kicker IX500.4 (2)
Sub Stage
Subs: (2) Dayton Audio 15" HF
Amp: Kicker IX1000.1

Last edited by the727kid; 11-08-2007 at 04:38 PM.