Old 06-29-2007, 10:20 AM
RX007CYM
Lucky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck 98 RT/10
You know how those young studs are. When it's between working on a Viper or a sweet Asian hottie his decision depends on the time of day.
Originally Posted by pdisme
I know what my decision would be... your car would not be running.

------------

So are you going out to PBOC next weekend?

I will be with SAFE at the end of July. Have you run with SAFE before? All I can say is that after all my research (Amount of track time, cost, ect.), it was absolutely incredible to go out to Sebring back in May and have a great time (Link to Thread.). I am getting my buddy to bring out his Z06 this time. I hope to see the Radical out there. Wait, what am I saying, the Radical or the Lambo would be great. Also, I am bold enough to say that with SAFE, you get so much track time that you don't need another day

~James
#711 Rx-7
It's like this: The toadstool juice fires through the unicorn injector into the fairy dust chamber, where the tiny wizard does his secret work...Then a gang of keebler elves get hopped up on the crystalline byproduct of the wizard's tinkering, (they smoke it) and then the elves push the spinning triangle through a series of dimensional portals to a final realm codenamed the "exhaust port..." At least that's my undersanding of rotary sorcery...