View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 08:47 AM
treekiller
legend behind the cowl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PBOC Does have saturday events too.. This weekend is NASA and SAFE I am sorry to say I did not get my PBOC instructor signoff this weekend. not for lack of trying, but I was scheduled to have it done sunday. so saturday night I set up my tent and went to sleep only to wake up an hour or so later coughing madly it felt like somthing was jammed in my throat. I went to the bathroom to cough it out and saw blood, so I drove right to the hospital. (3 hours later I was back) Thank goodness it was not life threating but I was less then optimal Sunday. I tried to go out on track in the first session. on a green track I spun on my 3rd lap (In turn 3 of all places) and decided to call it a day..

I do offer Crew, setup and instruction services on a per event basis. (please contact me at least a month in advance) tell me what event you want and I'll contact and set up with the club as your personal instructor. they like it because they get a student fee and don't have to find an instructor, plus I'll help with vehicle setup and tuning. Pyrometer Logging, lap timing. allignment etc. all you have to pay for is my $30 instructor fee. and perhaps a lunch. I'll do personal autocross instruction too but you'll get more out of a track day.