View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 04:53 PM
platinum703
aka Sideburns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CFR Sebring event 10/21&22 (E&W)

Hello all, not really a TR poster but figured I would start a thread since the Central Florida Region SCCA is hosting an autocross in Sebring this weekend. For info please refer to www.cfrsolo2.com - the date is the 21st and 22nd of October and it plans to bring alot of west coast guys into (my) east coast world. Lots of different competition that you may not normally see if you frequent Brooksville events hosted by the wonderfull Tony Adams and company- so please bring yourself just a WEE bit further into the center of florida for this event.

The event is held on the Paddock area of the Sebring road course. If you have been to a Sebring 12-hour race before, or any lapping event held there, it is the large paved surface behind the pit boxes (the only structure at sebring near the track, the ones that overlook the front straight and the Pit area *hence the name*)

For additional information not on the CFR site, just ask and the great TR autocrossers that have been there before will do thier best to help.

for those to lazy to do so, here is the link to the flyer:

http://www.cfrsolo2.com/Flyers2006/2...er_sebring.pdf

It is a competition day BOTH days, cost is $30 per day ($40/day for non-scca members)
See you next week!

Trey Christy
#3 ES