View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 08:46 AM
CBURKE
Has to many projects

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don't buy from slowboyracing.com

Here it is, I got a turbo kit from them for around 1500.00. I called them 4 times and asked the sales guys, "does this come with an intercooler like in the pic", they said, yes it does. Ok cool, so I ordered it and when I got it, it looked like a bunch of nothing I could use and O yeah no intercooler!!!

So I called them and they said o we thought it did, I said ok well what can we do, he calls me back and says all we can do is give you one at cost or you can return it and we will not charge you a restocking fee. Well after looking at the kit and seeing it would take to much work to get it on I said, I'll send it back. Now this was about 3 mo ago. I got a refund in the mail for 1300.00 I said ok where is the rest, I called and spoke to the sales man and he said he will find out what happend and call me back, well no call back. I called him and he would say, well I turned in an order form and I am waiting for them to send it out. So I wait and wait and nothing. Now I called them today and he tells me that they are not going to give it back to me, that "sorry but this is the restocking fee". Now I am pissed!!!
I know it's a hundred and some odd dollars but it's mine and I am not rich. I also know this is a big mitsu company and you guys may not buy from here anyway, but when I was a mitsu head I had bought a lot of stuff from them. I thought I would just vent thanks for reading.