View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Chad99gt
99' GT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A kill and death for me.

Went out friday night and ran a vortech blown s2k, and a newer accord. Im not sure what all was done to the accord, I know it had exhaust, and from what I heard he beat an sti from a roll. I'm not sure the numbers for the s2k either. 1st race was vs the s2k. We did a dig, I spun all the way through second, and I think he did too, so for the first 2 gears we were fairly close, and once we hit third he started to pull, and pulled about 2-2.5 cars by 105 ish when we shut down. We did a 20 roll, and a 40 roll and the outcomes were all pretty much the same with me back about 2 cars. That thing is pretty fast, and a real cool guy.

Second run was vs the accord. We did a 20 roll and a 40 roll. On the 20 roll I spin all the way through second, and pull about 3+ cars by 100 when we shut down. 40 roll was the same thing with me jumping out 3+cars by 100-110ish. The accord is pretty quick for what it is I guess, Im not to sure whats done to it.

Im not good at judging cars so this is all a rough estimation, but my passenger agreed with me.
All in all it was a good night, no cops, and both drivers were real cool. Was alot of fun.

2007 Yamaha Raptor 700R