View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 08:47 PM
WRx'sTeR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOW !!! what a night

well hey guys .... most of u guys no i got the new spec stage 2 clutch installed .... worked great ... well the next day i had oil leaking everywhere from the tranny ... i was lik WTF !!! i got it towed back to subaru and they told me it wasnt thier fault ...i was like no you guys dropped my tranny to put my clutch in and now its leaking ... and i told them im not paying for anything !!!!!! well 5 min later they came to me and told me my rear axle joint poped out ... thats y it was leaking oill ... i was like how does that just happen .. they had no answer ... well 4 days later here i am now with a broken car again ... i just hit 550 miles on the break in of the clutch and when i hit it in 2nd gear and put in into 3rd gear ..my whole shifter poped out of the transmittion ... i about wrecked my car on sheldon rd tonight at around 12 pm ... i didnt no what the hell happend to the car .... so0 my car got towed by the subaru road side assistance to take it to subaru .... now i no this was not my fault 1 bit .... so0 my question is ..... do u think they will fix this for free or are they going to somhow screw me and make me pay for this .... what do u guys think

Last edited by WRx'sTeR; 05-23-2006 at 08:58 PM.