View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 12:27 PM
eric108

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tabrisakakaoru
For sale or trade. These are tan seats from a 1995 Honda Civic DX 4 door. They have been well maintained and are in very good condition. The steelies are 13x5 and come from the same car. They are wrapped in Toyo Spectrum tires and have 5-10 thousand miles of tread left on 2 and 10-15 thousand on the others. I will trade for parts needed for my sedan. I need black and grey interior trim pieces including seatbelts, A,B,C pillars and shifter console. I also need carpet in good condition. Any aftermarket parts such as exhaust systems are also welcomed for trade.

PM ME WITH AN OFFER FOR PRICE OR TRADE. I WOULD PREFER PICKUP BUT SHIPPING CAN BE ARRANGED AT THE BUYERS EXPENSE. IF YOU OFFER ME A PART PLEASE INCLUDE RECENT PICTURES OF THE ITEM.

LINK TO PICS:http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1548698
hey man whats up my name is eric. I live n tampa and i need the three seats. How much are they? and will they fir in a 1995 honda civic lx? Let me know, if the price is right i will come look at them if your local. My house number is 813 935 0985 or e-mail me snoopdogydog108@aol.com thanks