Old 02-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Adrenalin
Project Fobra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The problem I have has to do with Email notification. This topic is covered in the link posted, however, following those instructions, I still do not recieve any notifications.

- I am using the TampaRacing Night skin.

- My Edit Options page does not look identical with the one linked, however I still show pretty much the same options. I have the little squares with checks rather then the circles with dots.

With that said here is what I have checked and unchecked:

- Login and Privacy

- Use Invisible Mode and Allow vCard Download are unchecked

- Message and Notification

- Recieve Email from Administrators is checked while Recieve Email from Other members is unchecked.

- Default Thread Subscription Mode has Instant Email Notification populated

- Private Messaging has Enable Private Messaging, Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages and Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up's all checked.

- Thread Display Options

- Visible Post Elements have Show Signatures, Show Avatars and Show Images all checked.

- Thread Display Mode has Linear - Oldest to First, populated.

- Number of Posts to Show Per Page has Show 40 Posts per page populated.

- Default Thread Age Cut Off has Show all threads populated.

- Miscellaneous Options

- Message Editor Interface has Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing populated.

I can recieve PM's, but do not get an email notification when I recieve one. I double-checked my Email Address under Edit Email & Password also to make sure it was correct.

I had 30 subscribed threads which I just deleted most, incase there is a thread subscription limit. I checked my email to make sure I didn't have anything to do with this blocked also. I have logged out, logged back in and even threw some salt over my shoulder! The cats not too happy right now but that is all I know to do so any help is greatly appreciated.

Click - FQuick
flickr