View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Jeremy2792
FuelSlut.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2005 Honda CBR600RR Black.

I just bought the bike at the end of September, beginning of October. I bought the bike from MotorSports of Tampa brand new 0 miles. The bike now has 3,600 miles on it. I still owe money on it, so we can work out some kind of deal, or you can take the loan over in your name and take over the payments. I have ALL of the paper work, and maintances. I also have, a warranty, tire protection, GAP insurance, 3 pre-paid maintance (You don't have to pay a dime) all transferable.
I'm selling due to higher priorities needing more attention, college fees, and motorcycles are too risky for getting traffic citations, and I can't afford any more tickets, at all. I'm fighting to keep my license as we speak.
If you would like to come check it out, please give me a call so we can set up an appointment at 352-585-6498, If I don't answer, please leave a voice mail and I will return you call ASAP. I live in Spring Hill, Fl. 34609. It's about 30-40 minutes north of Tampa. Feel free to PM/E-Mail/Call with any questions that you may have.
This bike is an excellent cornering bike. I tell you, its definitely set for the track, any day, any time.
I also have a HJC helmet with a Chrome Mirror visor, Joe Rocket Jacket, A Pair of Joe Rocket gloves , and a Motorcycle cover that I would be willing to throw in, depending upon the deal.

I'll let you know that I still owe $11,000 on it. So we will work from there. I'm in no rush to sell it, and I dont have to sell it, so no low ballers.

Thanks in advance,
-Jeremy. 352-585-6498.

MySpace

Email: Jeremy_2792@Yahoo.com
AIM: Jeremy2792