View Single Post
Old 03-19-2001, 09:00 PM
RicerX
Icy Hot Stuntin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was heading home on BB downs again and I was minding my own business (isnt that how it always begins?) and a yellow newer model Mustang GT with Flowmasters cruises along right by me. I guess he noticed the tach light on my dash so he slows down and rides along next to me. Its a younger kid by himself. He looks over at me and smirks throws it in neutral gives it a few loud revs and drops gears and goes flyin off like a moron. I reach over and set my V-AFC vtec engagment point at a lower setting and I floor it after him.

Well I come up next to him because he got stuck in traffic and we coast at about 45 50mph for about a minute or two. At this point BB downs begins to merge into one lane (north north BB downs) and he looks over at me and guns it. I drop a 5th to 3rd and we are neck and neck. I walk about 2 feet ahead of him in 3rd and shift to 4th. By the time I near redline in 4th I am about 2 car lenghts ahead of him. Right before the lane turns into one I slow down and he zips by me nearly taking my fender and bumper with him. He swerves out of control and almost goes off the road. Like i said hes a moron.

I dont know how fast the new GTs are or how many horses they have...but I have always been intimidated by these things and I wasnt sure if I could take it.

(No offense intended toward mustang owners but this guy was an idiot.)

"Ricey Hot Stuntaz" member #001
www.seductivecycles.com