Old 11-02-2005, 04:14 PM
The Kyle
Captain Catastrophe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pre-Snow pics of Bridgestone Winter Driving School

Since it should start snowing here relatively soon...I wanted to get some 'Before' shots of what the school area looks like before the snow falls. So I drove up a pretty high hill with a big clearing on top of it to snap some pics...

Once snow starts falling we'll start building the 3 different snow/ice tracks and preparing the facility for the first class day which is December 15th...

Top of the hill, looking backwards onto the clearing...away from the school. The white jeep is my Colorado 'whip'.

Looking straight out onto the field where track 1 will be located. You can also see our 'Yurt'...it's a 30 foot diameter insulated tent that we use for the on-site classroom. It has full propane heating and electricity to keep our students from dying in negative 100 degrees.

(btw..the Yurt is pretty much the coolest structure ever...more info here: http://www.coloradoyurt.com )

Looking to the right of the above picture, where track 2 will be located.

The clearing to the left is where track 3 will be located...track 3 is where our performance classes are held and once complete will be VERY bitchin.

That's it for now...once the snow starts falling and we start building the tracks and the place actually starts to look like a racing school and not a bunch of big meadows i'll post some more pics