View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 07:18 PM
civicized

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys mean to tell me in the age of electronic information traveling via broadband copper conduits and fiber optics around the world with an estimated 37 million data points and centers, tamparacing.com forums being one of them, and the best advice (save calling the dealer) is to source and secure a current example of a 1,900-year-old technology accomplished today by modern offset printing presses?
What has been written that has not escaped into the public domain, freely traded in the spirit of cooperation and to the betterment of mankind? I ask, would not a B16 with proper piston and ring fitment produce cleaner emissions and thus happier babies and better reality TV shows. And if that is so why is this information virtually unknown outside the pages of a book, languishing on a dusty shelf somewhere awaiting the arrival of some hapless soul, nay fool, who through lack of resources and an even greater lack of wits, knows not of the oasis of Honda information this traveler of the World Wide Web has discovered at tamparacing.com? Or at least so he thought.

Buy a book? I say it is an affront to the community of Honda heads who thrive in this electronic corner of the universe and pride themselves on their everyday acts of kindness, their selfless furtherances of knowledge and the free dissemination of relevant (and sometimes irrelevant and irreverent) information.

Now stand up with me and take stock on the importance of information forums everywhere and realizing their vitality and well as validity depends upon your answer, tell me: Does anyone out there possess the grail I seek, this small table of measurements for a B16 overhaul, upon which my build (nay the build of every future traveler of this space seeking same) depends? Anyone?