View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 05:43 AM
VWBoss85
The Boss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indy Racing Idiots

Not necessarily car chat but I just had to say something about this. I just heard on Cold Pizza that some IRL drivers boycotted a autograph session because they felt Danica Patrick was going to get too many fans and take away from the other drivers! How outrageous is this? These guys have no concept of what she does for the sport, and instead of being happy there are fans that want them to sign crap for them they boycott and make themselves look like a bunch of spoiled little brats.

Let the woman drive and let her enjoy her fame a little bit, she's damn good, nearly won the Indy 500 and has placed 10th or better in 5 races and she's a ROOKIE who barely even drove ovals before she got to the IRL. They better start respecting her because I give these guys until next year to win races because after that she's gonna own the circuit.

"I'm the one that killed Monday, whooped Tuesday and put Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in the hospital." - Dolemite