View Single Post
Old 03-02-2001, 05:57 PM
MitsuBucci
Olde Skool DSM'r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In the words of the owner the timing belt and all that crap was changed about 20k ago @120k total miles which are now at 140. I appreciate he help guys this car is a done deal as soon as I sell my truck. I rode in 16gawds car and I am pumped I want a car that cun run sub 2 sec 60 in the rain! Hahahaha. I read the article on the capacitor change which seems easy enoughas my last job involed all kinds of soldering work on pager crystals and aother small b.s. stuff I also work part time at an auto parts store so should any minor stuff go bad I get a good discount. So once I get this thing they wont know if the parts are for mine or not so I can get yall discounts on stuff once I have the car. Basically I want a car that looks bone stock that I can piss off mustang owners with which I might even get rid of the ugly aluminuim wheels it came stock with they are friggin hideous. We basically I will comnsult yall before I do anything to it as I am sure yall have broken all the weak parts already and can give me advice as to not repeat stuff that not need repeated! Thanks again guys.