View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 05:18 PM
chet
All Aboard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Volkswagon Jetta *1600**

My roommate is selling his 94 Volkswagon Jetta 4 door sedan. It is white, has 152k miles on it and runs pretty well. The car has new tires, new front rotors/pads and has a relatively clean interior. There are some dents on the exterior and the passenger side rear door is missing the rubber molding...

Has 4cylinder Motor. 5Spd, Front/Rear Disc Brakes, Painted Flat Black Wheels, New BF Goodrich 195-60-14 Tires.

Occasionally, the check engine light comes on and i believe its ignition related. In my opinion, the car needs a basic tuneup and i'm 95% sure that would solve the CEL. The car also has an AC Leak which means the AC blows cold until it runs out of Freon. I believe that would also be a very easy fix. ALso, the windshield has a crack in it...but its something i wouldn't bother fixing.

Overall, the car has some dings/dents but has been 100% reliable since he's owned it.

Give me a call at 860-459-8689 to come look at it. We're located near downtown St Petersburg and anyone is welcome to come look at the car.

Asking Price is 1600 obo.

Thanks, Chet