Old 06-03-2005, 09:39 AM
Enthalpy
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RS Enthalpy ECU's no longer available at BoostDesigns.com

First i would like to thanks Jeff240sx for bringing this to my attention.

I have always tried to support this community the best that I can and it hurts me to have my name drawn through the mud by such an irreputable company.

Here are the facts of the Enthalpy / BD ECU deal.

I am not holding any money from BD. Anyone who has paid PJ @ BD for an S14 ECU and conversion harness needs to know that he has not paid me for them and he has not sent them to me.

My company policy is that I do NOT take orders for back ordered product. I do not even have a waiting list for my backordered products.

In fact the only outstanding BD / Enthalpy ECU deal is for an S13 KA ECU that I have in my posession that I have not been payed for.

an excerpt from this post:

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=118556&page=2

but when you come on here and post this even though you have been nice about the situation it make people think i have your ecu on the back shelf and i am just sitting around with it when in fact it has been at scotts programmed and waiting on the plug. and just in case you missed it scott has it not boost designs its been paid for and been sent.
This is false. I have not been payed for nor recieved any S14 ECU system orders from PJ @ BD since February 11 2005. This order was for 2 s14/s13 conversion harness/ecu packages. It was completed and shipped the following week after I recieved the ECU's for progamming and modification WITH the last 2 conversion harnesses that I had in stock.

So my only recourse at this point is to no longer distribute any ECU's through Boostdesigns.com. I refuse to be involved with a company who posts things like this.

If you have an outstandign order with BD please contact me directly and we will work something out.

Thank you for your understanding.

Scott
www.rs-enthalpy.com