View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 05:13 PM
bottlefed93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 katana 600 for sale

I bought my wife this bike to learn on last year and she is ready to get a new one. I bought it from the second owner who is a cop who had it for a few years. It has never been layed down but it did fall over while sitting still. Only damage is a small scrape on the left side (thats it). It is yellow with new tires/chain and sprockets. It has a full system (not sure what kind, I think it is a cobra pipe) jet kit and k/n filter. It starts right up and runs good. No leaks or smoking or anything. It was repainted a couple of years ago by the guy I bought it from brcause he did not like the gold. It is now all yellow. It has 30,000 miles but the guy I bought it from had the top end rebuilt right before I bought it. Like I said it runs good with no problems. The oil/filter has been changed every 2500-3000 miles. It has bar end mirrors. The stock ones were ugly. It is a good bike but it is not a brand new one. I am asking $2500 obo. It is going in the next cycle trader. I live in largo if anyone wants to see it. I dont have any pics right now but I will try to borrow a digital camera if I can. If you are interested you can call me at 686-7204 my name is Chris.I have a clean title in hand. Not rebuilt or salvage.

Last edited by bottlefed93; 05-13-2005 at 05:17 PM.