Thread: injector mod
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 02:54 PM
93redlude
realfucnfast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Injector mod

I find this on another site what do you think? Has anyone ever tried something like this?

There is a small filter located in the top of the injector that's supposed to filter out any last little particles that could get inside the engine. Well I wanted an extra edge so I removed the filters to get a few extra cc's of fuel. The filter is an orange cylinder with three "sides", each side having a small screen which acts as a filter. So take the cylinder filter out of the injector(just lifts out) and get a razor and cut out the small screens. But isn't this a stupid idea??

To remove the injectors you will have to remove the 3, 10mm nuts holding down the fuel rail. Lift up the fuel rail and you'll see the injectors and the orange filters located on top of them. The filters lift out and you can begin modification. As it turns out, several of the major Honda tuners in the Phoenix area have been doing this mod with turbo charged cars to get extra fuel flow. Is this true? I dont have a turbo but wouldn't it still help?

Last edited by 93redlude; 02-09-2005 at 03:30 PM.