Old 11-18-2004, 08:34 PM
flmcoupe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a great pic of Darren!

I just wanna say that I thought the event was GREAT! It's always great to get a bunch of people from different clubs/regions to compete/hang out together. I don't consider the State Championship to be a serious event, but since I'm very competitive I still try to win, didn't really work this time either.

I understand being overwhelmed and not having enough experience, that's why everyone should help out to make these events run smoother. I was late getting to grid in the morning and the person working the grid wanted me to go back out a little too soon for my 2nd and 3rd run, I didn't feel right about doing that and thought it would've given me an advantage so I told that person I was gonna wait a little longer, since my tires were nice and warm at the time.

A BIG thank you to all those involved in putting this event together! I am very glad we have a site close to us where we can all go to and will do my best to offer my help where and when it's needed! I will dedicate as much time as possible for next season, so whatever openings you have please let me know.

And Todd, please go back to designing your courses! Screw those that bitch and wine about your courses, your help (and courses) are always welcomed and appreciated!

Jamal