View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 05:35 PM
jaball77
Wanna buy a monkey?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if u dont want me to blow up on you then dont start some stupid ass post trying to make people that drift look like tards. we dont have many venues to go to, LEGAL drift events are few and far between, so if i feel like i want to go to an autocross to drift, then i will go. bottom line, the car had azenis' up front and bald fentura supersports (440 treadwear) in the rear, so slick and hard tires plus a slick surface sucked. could i set it up a little better for grip? sure, but i wanted to have fun and I knew with my setup i had on i wasnt going to be competitive.
Look, man. You're getting all bent out of shape here, and for what? Because I asked a question and posted my take on some things that happened on Sunday? Should I check with you before I post my opinion on something to make sure it's okay?

All I'm sayin' is that it's like entering a speed-skating event because you wanna get out there and do some ice dancing.

Oh, the joys of owning a Honda!.....................And the joys of owning a Mazda!