View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 11:26 AM
jaball77
Wanna buy a monkey?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how about you eat my ass. I tried to go grip autocross but gainesville has gotten so bad it was impossible in my corolla. I controlled every slide i had except for 2 times on the last gate, but when i spun those 2 times i didnt hit any cones, so dont talk about being "in control"... please. When i did hit cones it was pointless ass braking cones that shouldnt be there anyway. ALSO the other 5-6 times ive been to gainesville it was virtually all open road course, in which i was going to drift and not worry about cones, but since it was setup like a martins event, i didnt go all out, which is why you didnt see my whiping out gates and mini chicago boxes bc i was CONTROLLED SLIDING THRU THEM. All in all I hit less cones drifting the whole course then most people did trying to autocross it. Ive been autcrossing for about 5-6 years and finish no less then 4th in points for my class every year, with running less events then people finishing in front of me, so dont even try to get this into a 'you cant drive' matter, and if you want vouchers for my ability to drift, ill be more then happy to shut you up, so stop bitching, i wanted to autocross my car 1 time to see what its like, so next time you wont have to get your panties in a wad jesus....
Wow, man. You need some Paxil or something.

I didn't say anything about you specifically. The Initial D reference was to Iketani, who drives an S13, not an 86.

I'm just saying that it's disrespectful to the Solo2 crowd to mess up the course just so a drifter can have fun.

And if I ever need you to shut me up, I'll let you know.

Oh, the joys of owning a Honda!.....................And the joys of owning a Mazda!

Last edited by jaball77; 09-20-2004 at 11:37 AM.