Old 08-02-2004, 10:52 AM
MrSideways

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh yeah, this is everyone's dream. I looked into it a number of years ago. Your going to need something in the order of 10 million.
When I looked into it the most effecient way was to use a Drag strip as one of the straight aways. Because you can use the drag strip 2-3 nights a week as a constant source of income. Since the track will rarely be used on a week night it just makes sence.

However lets say you can get the $10 million or so. Your still gonna need a politician in the area that your sleeping with in order to get it allowed. THEN you going to need to be sleeping with a lawyer who's got nothing else to do but to help you all day, then your going to need to kill off ever resident within a few miles so they can't give noise complaints, and then your going to need some serious insurance.

The way I saw it was... unless you have bill gates kinda funding your better off setting it up in another country with less people that hate cars. ie less democrates.

How are the rules different in germany that you can pay $12 and have at it for a lap around neruemburg. (SP)

Last edited by MrSideways; 08-02-2004 at 10:56 AM.