Old 06-07-2004, 07:13 AM
Loren

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation SunRiders Primus Track Event - POSTPONED!

Bad News:

Just got word from the track owner that problems with the county and construction permits (specifically,
Certificate of Occupancy, if that means anything to you) are going to prevent us from using the track this
weekend. THE JUNE 12 PRIMUS EVENT IS OFFICIALLY POSTPONED, date to be announced.

Good News:

We should be able to reschedule, hopefully for sometime in July (yeah, it will be hotter). As soon as we set a
date, I'll get the word out. Meanwhile, I'm going to hold all of the entries that I have and apply them to the
rescheduled event. If you can't make the rescheduled date and want a refund, just let me know. I'll probably
go ahead and deposit all of the checks this week so that y'all won't have outstanding checks lingering.

(now I'm kicking myself for not going to any of the autocrosses last weekend!!!)

I need to be sure all of the entrants are notified, so if you're entered and you are reading this, please
either reply here or send me a private email so that I can check you off as "notified". I'll have to call
anyone I don't get this way, and I hate phones.