View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 08:06 AM
Loren

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by evlonedb
ok im so confused! how much is it? i have a 95 240sx and can i enter it and do i need a roll cage? can i go somewhere and register cause im not good at doing things online im a face 2 face person and hate paying things over net. so if u can help id love to be there.
All you have to do "online" is find the info packet and print it. Here's a direct link to the info packet. (it is a PDF document, you'll need Adobe Acrobat reader to open it) READ IT and you will find that unless your 240 is a convertible, you don't need a roll bar or a cage. No payments are being accepted via the net, it's all done by mail. You can bring it to me if you want, or come by the house and I'll print a copy of the packet for you.

BUT... while this is an "entry level" track driving school, it does have the prerequisite that you have some competition driving experience. This is not the place to learn basic car control. As a minimum, we like entrants to have 4-6 autocrosses or similar experience.

If you fit that bill, send me your entry form, or let me know what I can do to help.