View Single Post
Old 05-21-2004, 07:37 PM
OversteerS2K
F K D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Z'Hills isn't that bad, surface wise. It's dusty all over but a few areas do grip well since there are really 3 distinctly different surfaces. There are a few areas that are always slick. So, yes I overexageratted when I said "dirt-o-rama". It does feel very similar to a clean asphalt course that's damp, though. It's good practice, as I found out in Atlanta. Without Z'Hills I may not have known what to expect when the car wants to do crazy shit with every input you give it.

I think I'm getting stuck working all weekend which totally sucks. I'll be missing the super secret deal and the dust bowl.

FLMCoupe, sorry I haven't come to get the tapes. Brandon/Valrico just hasn't been on my 75 mile daily round trip since switching stores (again). I do need them as my last one ran out on us @ GIR, missing Aarons #2 PAX run. Both times he's beat me somethings been wrong with the camera. He probably thinks it was on purpose . I had a nice 180* to 180*back that I'd like to have - felt like I was skateboarding again. No style points though going O/C on the last and most important run.

T.Morrow