View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 09:00 AM
PoppaSmurf
Chowdah-head

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mustangs, mustangs, and more mustangs

i dont really post many of my kills, but i figured i'd put a few of them up...first was a newer model GT w/ exhaust and intake, we went over GIS, very good race, we started in 2nd, i got a good leap in front, by about 120 he was at my rear quarter panel and not gaining or falling behind, so we both shut down, and gave one another props (this is the dude thats friends with the kid that drives the eclipse w/ skyline tail lights, the dude in the mustang is a very cool kid), after that i immediately dispatched a swap hatchback, but that doesn't go with the title, so onto the next , foxbody GT w/ exhaust work, got like a car out and slowly pulled away, pretty quick car, driver was cool too, we stopped and talked for a minute....98 GT...that was kinda wrong, classic rich kid w/ his g/f, got next to him and downshifted and goosed it a little, dude downshifts in return and hits it, i hit then, and instantly start gaining hard...so i start coming in and out of the pedal to stay next to him dude looks over puzzled, i then smile, mash the pedal, and instantly put, well, alot of distance between us, very quickly....then the ugly...a Mach 1, probably stock, put about 2 cars on me, fairly quickly...glorified GT my ass, those things get down....then last night, what appeared to be a stock foxbody LX...wasn't a stock foxbody LX, we ran from a pretty ridiculous speed, not by choice, it just kinda happened....he steadily gained on me until he had about a car and a half lead...we pull over and i find out he had a 347 under the hood (stroked/bored 302??, i always thought an LS1 was a 347)...i guess its pretty cool that i didn't get totally wiped, he gave me props and told me i had a good sleeper....but i have to say he definitely takes the sleeper award....so the score is 3-2, mind you i drive a 2nd gen dsm that is basically stock except for downpipe/catback, filter, fuel pump and a clutch...12 psi on T25 ..sorry for the long post