View Single Post
Old 02-14-2004, 11:55 PM
DreamRWDSE-R
I Eat Skittles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just a small list of kills...

Ahh, where to start. First off, let me put you in the moment. Today was raining all day and I felt as if tonight would be a total bust. Then around 10pm, Angela hits me with an instant message saying she wanted to come out and play. Since the rain pretty much stopped I figured what the hell. Got ready, met up with her and her bf Jake at Racetrack on Gandy, and took a cruise to Sonic. No one there, shit. No one on Gandy, shit.

So we decided to have some fun, wet pavement. He has a 240 and mind you, I drive a wrong drive car, but drifting can still be fun. We did that for a while, screwin around at a few parking lots, empty of course. Safety first.

Came back to Sonic's to meet up with a couple peeps, Nate with a 240 Det and P.J with an LHS, and headed off to 78th. We get there and there's just a couple guys chillin. So we continue our drifting episodes and that's when people started comin out of the woodworks.

First race was with a 1986 Civic hatch 1.5. Killed him by about 10 cars. Sorry guy.

Second race was with a newer Celica GTS, I was a bit concerned about him, but I still went and killed him too. Wow, I thought, I'm on a roll.

Third race was with a 1990-ish Civic hatch with prolly a B16, but VTEC for sure. Killed his ass too. He couldn't get traction worth a lick and gave up after seeing a 5 car gap between us.

To wrap up this way-over-sized post, the pavement was still wet and I prolly wouldn't be able to even keep up with these guys if it was dry out, but it still made me feel good about myself and my baby.