For Sale/WTB VW / Audi / Porsche Strictly VW / Audi related for sale/WTB

02 golf vw dailyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 30+mpg

Old 08-19-2013, 05:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 golf vw dailyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 30+mpg

for sale is my mk4 2002 reflex silver golf vw 4 dr 5 spd 190kmiles 2.0/slow engine no check engine light READ 1st \\\|///

suspension -might need strut mount bushings replaced due to they make noise when on a bumpy road , has lowering springs from neuspeed with stock struts so it would be better to upgrade the struts, ...new front rotors n pads and have the rears but not installed yet ,

motor --- ALL NEW =headgasket, exhaust intake gasket , timing belt , tensioner (bearing makes noise ) , resurfaced head and all new oem bolts ,metal water pump, alternator , valve cover the whole nine yards in a head-gasket job at 175k miles ,,,a/c blows freezing cold , heats there waiting for the winter

transmission - new tranny mounts , new cv axles ... the clutch feels good

wheels --ur choice of two stocks--either audi tt rims front tires need to be mounted ,have a lil curb scracth on 2 rims there powder-coated blk ......also have Montreal II in great conditon only one has a missing cap great tread on both stock wheels u just have to pick which wheels u want

CONS -- friends backed into me with a truck hitch onto the driver side headlight, so the fender has a dent the hoods dented on the driver front side portion but intact .... driver quarter panel has dents on the arch ...............interior needs a lil work for the headliner and door cards

overall to me its a great car to get around and not worry about gas or breaking down .(30+mpg) .. ive had the car when it had 176k miles 1.5years ago and now it has 191+k and through all those miles all ive done that was major was the headgasket job and itll run another 100k miles no doubt

you can text me 1-636-232-995three im located in south florida ill meet half way if desired i dont care about test drives just make sure u want this car first

i know its a 2.slow car but its still a mk4 vw that gets 30+mpg looking to get 2500$

pics desired if buyers interested