For Sale/WTB VW / Audi / Porsche Strictly VW / Audi related for sale/WTB

Trade race seats on mk4 tracks for stock mk4 seats.... (have Universal tracks too)

Old 08-30-2011, 06:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trade race seats on mk4 tracks for stock mk4 seats.... (have Universal tracks too)

like the title says, I'm looking to trade my race seats for stock mk4 seats plus a little cash. Seats are in great shape, they've been in my car for less than a year. They're mounted on mk4 seat tracks so they'll slide right in, I also have a set of universal tracks so they can be mounted in any other car. These are a generic brand out of summit I think but are pretty comfy..... There is one small hole in the passenger seat in the side. Mounting on the mk4 tracks required me to dismantle my stock seats thats why I'm looking to trade, if you just wanna buy them without the mk4 tracks I'm sure we can work something out.
Seats alone go for about $150 each, so I was thinking stock seats plus $100 (less if you wanna trade leathers),
$150 for just the seats with the universal tracks (so I can try to put my seats back together)

I'm just going s different direction with the car, only reason why I want stock seats

Last edited by Tonedef; 08-30-2011 at 06:30 AM.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just noticed the way the color looks in the picture, they are black and don't have that brown tint to them.... i used the camera on my phone to take the pictures.....