For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

2000 honda civic Built GSR Turbo

Old 09-20-2012, 09:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 honda civic Built GSR Turbo

I have up for sale a Silver 2000 honda civic ex. The shell has 150k has a couple of cosmetic flaws. The driver side window regulator needs to be replaced. The sunroof is sticking a little havent figured out the cause yet. 2 minor dents on the trunk lid and a shopping cart ding on driver quarter panel. Enough of the minor flaws lets get to the good stuff.

Clean orginal paint, garage kept, new front and rear bumper (not painted) but i have all the paint materials i will throw in. Now on to what powers this 2000 Honda Civic Ex. A Built 1.8 GSR Blueprinted by Honda. Equipped with Eagle H beam rods, CP 9:1 pistons, polished and balanced crank, Supertech valves, dual valve springs and retainer springs, Bronze guides, ITR cams, skunk2 intake manifold, 575 cc injectors, hks ssq BOV, T3/T4 Garrett .57 trim turbo with a Turbonetics exhaust houseing, Custom fabricated oil breather/Crank case breather, Custom fabricated Turbo manifold, 38mm wastegate 8lb spring, Hondata s300 base mapped for this specific setup by Pharable.net,ob2-obd1 conversion harness, Very Last Full Vibrant TPV Turbo 3 inch Exhaust system, new walbro fuel pump, new cold spark plugs,ngk plugs wires, new gsr distributor, Hasport Mounts, Fresh ls tranny with ACT stage 2 heavy duty clutch, bwr shortshifter and weighted shift knob, JL audio 6x9 with soundstream amp, new head unit, Quick release steering wheel.

I am selling my car because i dont have the time or money to finish it. It is on the last step and i havent had the money to finish it. I am starting school so I need a daily transportation...I love this car and dont want to sell it but i have no choice. I have invested over 8k into this car.

To get the car running it needs a downpipe from the turbo to midpipe, assemble the oil breather/catch can, a couple sensors, and fluids, I will throw in the tranny fluid i have. Put the starter in and crank it up. This motor and setup will make serious power!

Unable to post pictures due to no pictures on this computer but feel free to text or call me and i would be happy to send pics or answer any of your questions.
Thanks, Rick
407 860-9303