S&R Performance Suby Super Good Deals =)

Old 03-21-2012, 07:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S&R Performance Suby Super Good Deals =)

Happy hump day, folks! I've got some great deals on some parts that we've got available and a few deals to be had on some short blocks. Check them out, let us know how we can help and what we can do to earn your business.

ACT WRX HDSS (02-05)

This is by far one of our favorite clutches for this application. It's great for anyone that has bolt on upgrades or a moderate turbo upgrade. The full face disc is great to drive on a daily basis and the pedal pressure is only moderately increased.
PM ME FOR A GREAT DEAL

DBA Super Brake Bundle:

We've got a great deal going on what I feel is a great bundle of parts to help improve your braking system. This is a hassle free, bolt on solution that will give you great gains. Great parts, great deal!
PM Me for A GREAT Deal!

Gates Racing Complete Timing Kit w/ Water Pump:

We all know and love this kit. I've got it at the great price of $299, to your door! Kit ships same day!!!
Gates Complete Timing Belt Kit - W/ Race Belt

BLOUCH TURBO:

You want 'em, we got 'em! Blouch Turbos available at S&R and we can provide you great deals on the Turbochargers AND Turbocharger bundles to include everything that you need to help achieve Suby POWER Awesomeness.
http://www.sandrperformance.com/Blouch-
Turbo_c_207.html

BC BR Coilovers:

The BC BR Type coilovers are out best sellers. This kit offers a very wide range of adjustment and can be setup to provide a great feel on the street or a tight feel for an auto cross. :devil:
PM ME FOR A GREAT DEAL

Thanks for your time, folks. Hope you're having a great Hump Day!