More Suby Deals At S&r!

Old 01-06-2011, 07:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More Suby Deals At S&r!

It's a fresh new year and we LOVE mixing it up! I've got a great mix of products available to really help cover all of your needs! Check out some of today's deals.

Brian Crower Cams:

Brian Crower features a line up of Cams for your WRX and STi that can meet most power and budget goals! Check out what we've got to offer!
Cam Shafts
BEST PRICES AROUND!

Mishimoto Radiators:

Value and quality cooling!!! They look great, too. I run one in my own Twin Turbo Lexus and it's excellent! Order online and you get FREE shipping AND i'll throw in a bottle of the Mishi Coolant Additive. :devil:
YOU GET GREAT DEAL

AEM UEGO:

The UEGO is a staple in the tuning community. Precise and real time AFR read out make for ideal performance! All at a great price! We ship these every day and work to get you the best deal around!
AWESOME DEAL

Turbosmart CompGate40:

Take advantage of Turbosmart's superior gate technology! This gate bolts up to the common MV-S Flange, flows 26% more and features and easy to service, compact design! It's our best selling wastegate and we use it on all of our in house builds!
BEST PRICE FOR A GATE WITH THIS KIND OF FLOW

BLOUCH TURBOS

Blouch Turbo builds some of the best bolt on turbos for your Suby! We've got them available and we want to work with you to get you a great deal on all of the parts that you need to achieve your performance goals!
Blouch Turbo

These and more great products are available at S&R Performance! Remember to check us on FB for updates on some of our builds including a 5.0 swapped Bullit Mustang, Project 08 STi and more! FACEBOOK LINK

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Last edited by S&R performance; 01-06-2011 at 07:19 AM.