Subaru Sales! Check out some great values! AEM, ProSport, Turbosmart, Mishi & More!

Old 12-02-2010, 08:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subaru Sales! Check out some great values! AEM, ProSport, Turbosmart, Mishi & More!

Happy Thursday, everyone! Tomorrow is Friday so we're celebrating today!

I've got some really great deals on some of our best selling products! Check it out and feel free to ask any questions! Tell us how we can earn your business!

AEM UEGO:

One of the staples of this industry! The AEM UEGO is a great solution for your Wideband needs. Accurate, affordable and durable! One hell of a trifecta.
AEM UEGO Wideband Gauge Kit

ProSport Wideband:

ProSport's wideband uses the latest and greatest in Bosch Sensor technology. These gauges feature a very nice display and even comes with a mounting cup. Great wideband for any kind of build!
Wideband Premium 52mm Air Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit

Turbosmart Race Port BOV:

My personal favorite, BOV. This thing DOESN'T leak, looks and sounds fantastic. Awesome for your FMIC setup!
Turbosmart Race Port Blow Off Valve

Timing Belt Kit:

We've got the very best pricing around on the timing kits that INCLUDE the Gates Racing Timing Belt!!! Ask any questions that you may have and take advantage of this great pricing!
Subaru DOHC (WRX/STi) Timing Belt Kit

Mishimoto Aluminum Race Radiator:

WE WILL BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE ON MISHIMOTO! These are the best value in cooling! I just installed one in my Twin Turbo Lexus and I love it! Let me know if you have any other questions and let me know how we can earn your business!
02-07 WRX/STi Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator

Thank you all for your continued business and support! We're here to work with you step by step and do what it takes to earn your business!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:06 AM

We build more suby's than anyone in the area and it's for good reason. Whether you need a simple fluid service or a complete rebuild, we're you're one stop Suby Shop!
Old 12-06-2010, 07:27 AM

We are your one stop Suby shop! We build more Suby's than about anyone else in the area. We build it right! Let us know how we can help you!