Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Rides & Meets (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/rides-meets/)
-   -   Ocala National Forest Run......intrest.... (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/rides-meets/453493-ocala-national-forest-run-intrest.html)

Slo Poke 01-04-2008 03:00 PM

Ocala National Forest Run....POSTPONED.....

RIDE IS POSTPONED!!! SEE MY POST ON PAGE 7...

MEET-UP:
1. Land O Lakes - Marathon
Corner of SR 54 & Collier Parkway
8:00 am meeting...KSU @ 8:15 SHARP

2. Brooksville - Hess @ SR 50
Corner of SR 50 & Spring Lake (THE hess)
9:00 am meeting...KSU 9:30 SHARP

THE RIDE:
We will head up to the Ocala National Forest and hit all the best roads on the way. We may stop by the Sugarloaf Loop in Clermont as do a few laps if the heat is off. We will contiue on to the forest and have a lunch break in Ocala. I have a route that will hit the best twisties possible without going too far out of the way. There is some up and down (straight) riding and some jaunts through small towns where we WILL slow down to speed limit riding. Overall its a nice change of pace and we hit a few very technical roads and then BEAUTIFUL SWEEPERS in the forest.

We will be returning to the HESS in Brooksville by 3:30 or 4:00 depending on how long we break for lunch.

OTHER STUFF
-PACE: The pace of this ride will vary, depending on a number of things (group size, location, etc.). All riders will be accounted for at every stop and i will have a ride meeting before we leave each meet spot to go over some rules. I DO NOT WANT TROUBLE WITH THE POLICE AND WILL GO SLOW WHERE WE NEED TO. THIS RIDE IS NOT FOR INEXPERIENCED RIDERS.

-GEAR: All riders must wear gear for this ride. A minimum of jeans, closed toed shoes (boots), jacket, gloves and helmets. Show up with no gear and you will be ridiculed.

-STUNTING: Not tolerated on the ride AT ANY TIME (accept for powerwheelies on corner exists ;) ). When you leave the group, you can wheelie ur azz off...but a group of sportbikes already turns heads, no need for more attention from John Q. Public or the Po-Po.

SO IF YOU ARE IN FOR THE RIDE...PLEASE PM ME. I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE ANYMORE THAN 8 RIDERS NOT INCLUDING ME, BECAUSE IT TENDS TO BRING THE FUN LEVEL DOWN A NOTCH WHEN THE GROUP GETS TOO BIG.

RIDERS LIST:

F'SHO'S:
Emerehh
Nick
Pizzaman
RacerRaul
JoeHoR1
Tecknical
Josue
Kawie636 (in spirit)

MAYBE BABIES:
Capt Insano
ZDaMan

**Ride is full....thanks for playing....****

Nick 01-04-2008 06:34 PM

I'm in if its a Saturday. But I hear they don't like Ninjas??

lilmike13 01-04-2008 06:48 PM

im down i want to test this new cbr 1k out

JoeHoR1 01-04-2008 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 4971398)
I'm in if its a Saturday. But I hear they don't like Ninjas??

Really? They don't like Ninjas? Good, that's why Ninjas are sneaky like ninjas and won't be seen or heard...until it's too late. :lol: But I might be in for this ride, if I train my monkey butt into buns of steel.

zx10ben 01-05-2008 02:58 AM

they only hate 'em cuz they're stuck w/ their junk...

Capt Insano 01-05-2008 07:36 AM

You guys are nuts...Anyways im down for a Ocala ride since ive had bad luck with getting out there both time's...My weekends rotate

racerraul 01-05-2008 05:34 PM

Interested... with enough advance I may be able to take a 1/2 day to get up early for thisone.

Teknical 01-06-2008 06:41 AM

If its the right time an date i'll head out.

kawie636 01-06-2008 06:46 AM

i wanna go!!

JoeHoR1 01-06-2008 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by kawie636 (Post 4975308)
i wanna go!!

Then come down and have some fun, party pooper.