Proven Power now offering all automotive wiring services!

Old 05-11-2013, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Proven Power now offering all automotive wiring services!

Proven Power now offering all automotive wiring services! Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting and diagnosis, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom engine harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire! Contact us at (813) 988-DYNO.

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 05-18-2013, 05:00 PM
The G-14 Classified

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i can vouch for chris knowing his shiz in the wiring dept, i had him wire up and install a stand alone tunable extra injector controller in a turbocharged Lamborghini Diablo. and also had Darrel tune it on the dyno.