Customer Reviews

Old 10-17-2010, 10:43 AM
04 goat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome group of guys! A fun place to go and hang out lol. Great prices. Had fun strapping the goat down for the first time, numbers made me very happy for the minimal money i have into the car. Will be back very soon after some modding.

Last edited by belowmeGTO; 10-17-2010 at 12:17 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:12 PM

i have to say i brought my car in here to these guys and the first time i took my car to them was on a trailer and i was kind of feeling like they wanted nothing to do with my (at the time pos) after sitting down and talking with Darrell and James they pretty much told me what i needed to do, Within a month my car was back in there hands droped off with a new motor and tuns of parts to be installed along with a long parts list (look at the thred about the widebody eg h22) after the many problems we ran into and more then one night spent there untill after 1:00 am and james's women calling him asking where he's at i greatly appreciate there work and time spent getting my car back to me rocking and rolling i will always tell people to go here and get there work done they took care of me and my baby thanks again guys keep kicking ass.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:10 AM
(OO\____/OO)

well, here i am again, as promised with my follow up review!!!

once again, i returned to Proven Power for my dyno tuning needs... once again, the guys there handled my car with the utmost respect and care, even when we all had a good laugh when i left the AWD on hahaha (NEWB!!!!)... either way, they handled the car, strapped her down, got it all set up, and my tuner did the rest...

i must say, those guys at proven power are top flight, they care for the customers, and they care for the cars they bring in, even last time, when i brought my car in, and it looked like shit, they may have had opinions, but they kept them to themselves...

although i had issues with coil packs, and didn't accomplish the numbers i wanted, i do know one thing, when i get my new coil packs, and i come back for my final tune, i'll be going to proven power for all my dyno needs, and i'll recommend them to any one of my friends, it's well worth the drive!!!

Originally Posted by sean1
Shit'll buff out.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:48 PM

I need to give these guys a huge round of applause. Im new to hondas but not shops as I am a diesel mechanic. These guys are the s#$t. I went there for the first time a few weeks ago and they treated me as if I were an old friend. Answered all my questions with a smile and a good knowledge base. I really can't say enough good about them, they will go outa there way to help anyone, they did with me! I would recomend them to any one who would ask about a shop for tuning or anything else from welding to wire tucks. Keep it up guys!Much love from a new guy!
Old 08-26-2011, 08:01 AM

i would like to give a thanks to proven power also. had my integra tuned there a couple of weeks ago. they did a fantastic job, very professional and a lot of good advise. they made me feel like a friend even though i just met them. will definitely be going back for my tuning and fabrication need.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Punching baby Panda's

Thanks to D and the guys at Proven power!! The customer service was superb and so was the quality of work; would recommend them to anyone from novice tuners to the advanced know it alls!

See you guys soon,

Oscar
"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on the defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat." ~ RAdm. "Jay' R. Stark, U.S. Navy
Old 09-24-2011, 11:54 AM
Tig Welder/Fabricator

Great to meet the Proven Power staff and was very pleased with their attitude and service. It was my first dyno visit ever and was very pleased with the results. Definitely looking forward to more visits to Proven Power!
Old 09-24-2011, 12:26 PM

one of the best shops of tampa hands down incredible customer service