Customer Reviews

Old 03-18-2010, 10:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

BEST SHOP IN TAMPA. Coolest guys to work with. Great dyno prices. These guys do AWSOME work. I go up there almost everyday to hang out and they dont give a shit. James is a Beast when it comes to Electrical work. Proven Power is the most HONEST and ETHICAL shop around. I will never go to another shop. i am Happy to say i have a Proven Power car, and recommend everyone lookin for a shop to go to my shop..PROVEN motha fuckin POWER. Thanks for all the help and work yall have done for me. Cant wait for yall to Turbo the Teg.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:16 PM

Found my problem, Fixed it. Could have cost a me a bundle... Thanks Brawny..........Had a blast
Old 03-23-2010, 07:21 AM

^^^ He is THE fixer of everything !

dont let the beard fool ya
813-988-DYNO(3966)
www.ProvenPowerTampa.com

DYNO TUNING/CUSTOM FAB/METAL POLISHING & PORTING/ENGINE SWAPS
CHIPPING & SOCKETING/ELECTRICAL TROUBLESHOOTING/WIRING
Old 03-24-2010, 04:35 AM

Hey TR,
Proven power is the best shop ever!
I had timing and wiring problems when I got there. They fixed the issues and tuned the B16A3 Del sol with great horsepower gains and prices! Thanks Guys! Done right the first time.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:12 AM

Default Proven power, the best shop I,ve been to!

Last edited by Delsolb16r; 03-24-2010 at 06:41 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:39 AM
Electromotive Tuner

Nice bunch of guys and a welcomed experience. It's like an Oasis in the performance arena. Great crew!
Old 05-11-2010, 06:47 PM

Thumbs up Honest hard working guys with a true work ethic

These guys are true rockstars in the automotive industry. I went there today with a replica rmf header to have installed and they were amazing. There were so many problems with clearance and fitment and they took em on one by one until the job was done. The job was a huge nightmare but they made it an enjoyable experience while i watched them work out the kinks. The pricing for the service (with a dyno run before and after install, about 4 hours worth) was amazing and I left a completely satisfied customer. These are going to be my go to guys for all of my tuning, installation, and fabrication needs. It's really hard to find good honest shops out there so I'm really glad I came to these guys. Thanks Darrel, Eric, and James for workin those long hours for me. I'll be seeing you guys soon for the next install.

Man has an inherent need for power, sometimes the only way to achieve it is through one's car.

Old 05-14-2010, 07:38 AM

Great guys to deal with, as a shop we need to get stuff in and out as quickly as possible and these guys get it done!

A+ just wish you guys were closer!
Cell: 703-314-6511
Andrew@lutzperfauto.net
17510 US HIghway 41 N
Lutz, FL 33549

Old 06-02-2010, 07:18 AM

is the best guys in tampa we made power in the 4 door ls integra
Old 10-03-2010, 09:19 PM
(OO\____/OO)

Some time last year, i brought my 1991 Nissan Skyline GTR in to have it tuned by an outsourced tuner, Martin of Z Fever fame. at the time, Z Fevers Dyno was in the process of being moved to their new shop, and when i was ready to have my GTR Dyno tuned, Martin told me to meet him at proven power.... and i see why...

the guys at PP are awesome, even though we were just using their dyno. my boost controller took a shit, and Darrel i think (the younger cat with dark hair?) helped Martin and i find other solutions. All of the guys at the shop, saw my skyline in it's shoddy condition at the time, and no one said anything derogatory about it, even the cheap wheels i had as rolling stock at the time.

when i first got there, i was a little weirded out about having my car someplace other than Z Fever (only use them for Martin), but after about 15 minutes, the professionalism, friendliness of the employees made me feel right at home. They took the UTMOST care of my car while driving it on the dyno, strapping it down, and getting it prepped for Martin. Not to mention, their pricing was MORE than fair for renting the Dyno. now that the GTR is cosmetically restored, and a new boost controller is installed, I'm going to have to return to Proven Power to at least show the guys at the shop, if not have my dyno tuning finished as i wasn't able to make any more than 12.5lbs of boost that day.

here's some pics of how she was at PP....

here's how she is now, and how i'll be bringing her back to PP...

Going for that 19psi 550+!!! see ya soon guys!!!!

Originally Posted by sean1
Shit'll buff out.